Independance day sales?

If they do, it will probably be much before July 4th.. like now.. the "Memorial Day Sale" has been in effect for more than a week. Unfortunately, the sale didn't yield me any price drops. In fact, it's 40.00pp more than my current ES rate, not to mention that the past guest Mem'l Day rate is the exact same as the every other day past guest rate. Things that make ya go hmmmm :cool:

If they do, it will probably be much before July 4th.. like now.. the "Memorial Day Sale" has been in effect for more than a week. Unfortunately, the sale didn't yield me any price drops. In fact, it's 40.00pp more than my current ES rate, not to mention that the past guest Mem'l Day rate is the exact same as the every other day past guest rate. Things that make ya go hmmmm :cool:

Didn't help me. I can't complain. I did get $650 price drops. Are we really that greedy haha? Guess we are. We all like sale and freebies :).

Does carnival usually run independance day sales?

Txs

If its on the calender, CARNIVAL will have a sale. Now whether or not they are even worth checking out is another story.

The only sale I've ever seen worth a dime of savings has been the add 3 or more to your stateroom for $99. All the rest just never beat the EARLY SAVER PRICE or even a past guest w/ upgrades.

just want to understand this correctly in case there is any price drop on the so call sale in the future :o

If I didn't book ES, I can't get any price drop or OBC after final payment, correct? Thanks!

I booked thru Past Guest Rate, I am still about 20 days before final payment, and got my first ever price of $20 (well, better than nothing) few days ago :D

just want to understand this correctly in case there is any price drop on the so call sale in the future :o

If I didn't book ES, I can't get any price drop or OBC after final payment, correct? Thanks!

I booked thru Past Guest Rate, I am still about 20 days before final payment, and got my first ever price of $20 (well, better than nothing) few days ago :D

Corrrect but if the price of a better cabin drops you can pay to upgrade to it.

Archived