Question about leaving from NYC in January or February

Mel921

If you love spending time with the people you are traveling with who cares if there are 2 cold days. Spend that time with them because as soon as it heats up everyone will be doing there own thing especially if you are traveling with teens. I say go for it, but then again I am booked with a large part of my family on the miracle on Feb. 18 out of NYC as of now there at 20 of us but that # keep growing.

I don’t care how cold it is that first and last day we are going to have a blast

We had friends that set sail last October around Halloween during that freak snowstorm that hit the NY/NJ area. So, anytime of the year in the northeast you can feel a cold snap! I'd rather have cold than a rainy sailaway!

I don't mind sailing out of NY in the winter, by the time I leave my house and am sitting in my cabin, I'd be still sitting at an airport waiting for a flight to Florida (providing I'm flying in day of, which is never the case). Now I get to be on the ship with all that money I saved on airfare and hotels!! WHoo hoo!!

Archived