First Suite EVER!

This thread has me thinking I want to upgrade for our October Mexican Riviera cruise. I doubt we get off the ship, so why not splurge?

I agree!!!! That was part of my reasoning.....Been to the ports so I will probably stay on board and I wanted to have a little more space because we have so many people traveling with us and I thought that would be a bonus!!! I think you should try it too!!!! :)

Once you have a suite you will never want less. First cruise balcony, 2nd interior, 3rd vista suite better than a grand suite, 4th suite, 5th suite, 6th grand suite, 7th interior (solo), 8th balcony (solo), 9th suite, 10th suite.

Love the extra room and the bath tub!!

Enjoy your first sweet-suite experience!

Our lone experience was on the Victory a few years ago. Certainly nice but, for us, just not that big of a deal. This was not a, formerly known as, penthouse suite. Not that much extra room except for the expanded dressing area and bathroom. Don't remember the last time I had a tub bath so that extra was irrelevant.

For us we'll take an aft wrap on any Conquest Class ship anytime. They've gotten pricey as well but what a balcony!

We have our first suite in two weeks, and it's an aft-wrap suite on Legend with a connecting extended aft balcony for our young adult kids. We are so excited! Have been counting down since Sept. We've read that these are some of the best suites in the fleet, so I was happy to read your response!

That is so cool, your balcony will be soooo big.

We were in cabin #4228. At first we booked a vs on a higher deck but found out this suite had more room. Ours you walked in down a small hallway to the living area, to the right was a door and the dressing room (huge) off the dressing room was the bathroom on one side and the bedroom on the other. The bedroom also had another entrence on the other side of the living area to the bedroom.

We are shower people so didn't use the tub, beside that my tub at home is a lot bigger.

You are going to love the suite. Have fun. The Legend is great.

We are aft-wrap addicts! On our Miracle cruise, it was a suite - AWESOME! All others, the aft wrap is a 9A. One Destiny cruise, the early saver price drop made the suite lower by $100/per. I called and asked for the credit, but they told me I had to move to the suite to get the credit, so (duh) we did. Next up for booking is the Miracle to Alaska in 2013 and we will definately book aft wrap suite. We're VIP anyway next cruise (YEA!!!).

Archived