Action Boys

Berisf

• 2 weeks later...

Our family of 8 voted our day to the Lamanai ruins and river boat ride the best adventure on our vacation. Our guide was terrific! He was a third generation Mayan who knew the history of the ruins and the wildlife on the river. The boat ride was GREAT! Actually we would like to return again.

Thanks Action Boys for a memorable day!

Just off the Carnival Legend on the June 10-17 sailing, used action boys for cave tubing and Randy was our guide. He was awesome, it was our second time using them and would definitely recommend them for any excursion they offer. They will tell you about the history of Belize and answer any questions you may have. They are a 5 star service in my mind.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. Had to return to share the amazing time we had with this company. Randy was our tour guide. He was very informative and safety was his#1 priority. We were assigned a private van and having Randy as our guide. We some time left after the tour so added the zoo. We were dropped off at the port with about 40 minutes to do some shopping. I have to recommend them for giving us a great experience they gave us on our day in Belize. Highly recommended

Ber

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently my group of 14 booked with Action Boys and they have been awesome. Our group number 10rich5 was handled so wonderfully that I will definitley use them again. They also had the best price of everyone around. I would use them again anytime. We are coming in on Carnival Glory in May and cannot wait to go high up on the Zipline and cruise down the Cave Tubing. Adamae has been great about answering any questions our group has in a timely fashion. I really think they are great.

• 1 month later...

Hey Herlove...Hoping you will see this - can you tell me about the ziplining in Belize with Action Boys? I would like to know where it was (did the zip place have a name) How long did the zipping take? Did you have to go to the zoo or would they take you back to the port if you didn't want to do the zoo?

Thanks! Would love to hear details from someone who has done it recently,,,

CC has positive things to say about Action Boys, so I just checked Trip Advisor and their recent reviews are negative. Im confused. Book with them or not? We want to do cave tubing and the zoo. We are going with kids.

• 1 month later...

Our response from them was timely. Indeed they requested a deposit, but not the way you described it. Action Boys is worth every penny. they are reliable and fun people to be with.

Archived