Shuttle bus from the ship

The ships cat

I just returned from a cruise on the Nautica.

Oceania really did not provide any shuttles at any of the ports.

In Livorno the port provides a shuttle to the center of town. And then if you are looking to take the train you have to take a city bus to the train station. It is not simple. I would recommend getting a cab from the boat (they will be sitting right next to the boat) to the train station.

The Riviera sounds great, do Oceania provide shuttles from the port to the town centres. I am interested in Dubrovnik and Livorno.

any help would be appreciated

A shuttle is generally provided from the ship to the nearest town center, tourist attraction or transportation hub.

In Dubrovnik, for example, the shuttle ran to the old town, where the entrance to the city walls is.

In Livorno, you can expect it to run to the Rail Road Station(s).

Thanks for your replies, I was hoping that Oceania ran a shuttle from Dubrovnik port to the main gate as i believe that it is a 10-15 minute journey.

I am on the Riviera in a few weeks time, I understand that the larger ships when visiting Taormina actually dock or tender nearer to Giardini Naxos approx 3-4 miles up the road, again does Oceania provide a transfer ?

A question for those just off the Riviera, when you boarded the cruise at Venice, did Oceania have a shuttle from Piazzale Roma (Venice) to the cruise terminal or did you have to get the new people mover ?

again, many thanks for your help.

A question for those just off the Riviera, when you boarded the cruise at Venice, did Oceania have a shuttle from Piazzale Roma (Venice) to the cruise terminal or did you have to get the new people mover ?

again, many thanks for your help.

There was a shuttle bus from the gangway to the people mover.

Archived