Odd abt Guy's Burgers on the Glory

popsec

Hey Popsec,

You are correct, sometimes the Web site is a little on the hard to figure out side, with all the constant changes. But, Hope you have a great cruise when you go.

As for Rude, I really try to come to these boards and offer some kind of information to other that seek it. It could have been posted or asked hundreds of times before, but still, its just a FREE site with a vast wealth of information.

I can only say for you to Step back, take a laxative, and got sit a spell.

YOU are the reason people "Jump Ship" and dont come back here, because you have that Keyboard Commando attitude that runs alot of people off.

So, Have fun trying to be funny, at least you are getting a kick out of your holy rolling abilities. To me, your just another jackwad that is on ignore. As I am sure you already know, you are with so many others.

Have fun in mommy's basement. maybe she can come and change your diaper for you now and then.

I'm looking foward to trying Guy's burgers--I believe the Legend will have the 2.0 upgrades by the time we sail (but, I'd better do some research! ;)).

I'm completely baffled why people feel the need to be rude to other posters. I guess it makes them feel powerful, huh? I've got an NCL cruise booked for next year so i've been spending some time on the NCL board. While they have a few snarky people who post there, for the most part it's a much nicer place to spend time. :D

I'll come on and answer that before "ruthless" comes on and slams you for not researching....No charge for Guy's burgers and they are amazing! I had one every day on our Liberty cruise and I'm not even a big fan of hamburgers. I got a regular hamburger on our cruise a couple weeks ago and what a let-down it was!!!

I dont eat them either, at least not lately. I stopped eating fried foods long time ago. I still like burgers and steaks on the grille though. (flame grilled not fried).

Archived