What Do You Do Immediately After Embarkation?

Cheeky

Can we get back to the bugee cording of the beds please? What happens when the come apart....do y'all fly into the walls like a slingshot?:eek: BOINNNNNG!!! SPLATTTT!! And, and...if you're together at that time....who flies which way?

who flies which way?

We go both ways.

What happens when the come apart

We usually come together.

Just be careful when the beds snap together. You don't know what might get caught.

Can we get back to the bugee cording of the beds please? What happens when the come apart....do y'all fly into the walls like a slingshot?:eek: BOINNNNNG!!! SPLATTTT!! And, and...if you're together at that time....who flies which way?

This bungee thing has me very concerned for people's health.....

How do you know when you've been reading too much on Cruise Critic?.....When your mom gives you a pack of bungee cords to keep in your car (always looking out for her kids and "emergencies") and the first thing I think of is using them to bungee the beds together.:D

How do you know when you've been reading too much on Cruise Critic?.....When your mom gives you a pack of bungee cords to keep in your car (always looking out for her kids and "emergencies") and the first thing I think of is using them to bungee the beds together.:D

I've had similar experiences, thinking of these baords at the strangest moments.....definitely on here too much. :eek:

LOL!!

That reminds me of my very first cruise. We went with quite a group! All of us were pretty 'gone' by the muster drill. As we sat there with life vests on, one of the girls started talking about the ship sinking and sharks in the water. She was so totally smashed. She started to panic and said, "if the sharks get me I hope they don't bite off chunks!"...and then she screamed (very loudly) "EAT ME WHOLE!!!"

I nearly wet myself.

The people at our muster station who were not drunk, were not amused. :eek:

(we were all very young then :o )

LOL LOL LOL OMGoodness, I cannot believe I have not ready this thread before..that is too funny!

We have only cruised once and we dropped bags, changed clothes, went on our balcony and kissed;) and went up to Lido and grabbed 2 foo-foo drinks and we saw 2 membersof our group of 38 and decided to go to the top deck and work our way down...it was great. Grab another foo-foo before going to room and getting ready for muster.

Will probably follow the same routine again...except 38 of our friends wont be cruising with us this time and we can have some EXTRA quality time with eachother....

It depends on who I'm with!

My mom and I took a mother/daughter trip and the first thing we did was try and drop our bags off in our room but it wasn't ready. Soo we went up to the upper deck and grabbed a drink. Then dropped off our bags and explored!

My boyfriend and I drop our bags off then get a drink and explore...

Yeah, so it's the same either way, ignore my ramblings!

• 2 weeks later...
After I wipe the tears of absolute joy from my face, we dump our luggage at the room, grab a drink and head onto the deck to stand there and look over the rail as we begin our departure away from land. During this time, I just savor how I feel....nothing makes me feel as good as these first moments on a ship.

Beautifully stated :)

Then it's time to PARTEEEEEE!!!!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
LOL!!

That reminds me of my very first cruise. We went with quite a group! All of us were pretty 'gone' by the muster drill. As we sat there with life vests on, one of the girls started talking about the ship sinking and sharks in the water. She was so totally smashed. She started to panic and said, "if the sharks get me I hope they don't bite off chunks!"...and then she screamed (very loudly) "EAT ME WHOLE!!!"

I nearly wet myself.

wonderful story....as for the other people at your muster station...I know you are suppose to be serious but still...I'm still laughing...

BTW:

We like to drop off carryons, change into something cruise worthy, check on dinner table, go eat, unpack and then explore...

I've done many cruises but most always miss sailaway on deck. You all make me want to never miss another one and from now on I know how to enjoy the muster drill...

halos...too funny...

I will definitely have more drinks before muster! Just finished our first cruise and I practically had an anxiety attack when we were wedged in like sardines on the deck. In the middle of it my 7-year old announced, "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" My hubby wasn't sure what to do, so I told him, "Just take him and find a bathroom. I doubt they want him to pee here on deck!" So our routine from now on will include loo visits all around and an extra drink for the adults before muster.

I hope you took a bungee cord to keep the beds together. They seem to seperate at the most inopertune times. But watch when they snap back, one might get a body part caught.

Your killing me...

Now I have visions in my head !:o

LOL

LOL!!

I nearly wet myself.

Ok now I have officially had my laughs for the day.!:D

Oops forgot to mention what we immediatley did...

Went to find our Oceanview Guarantee, which turned out to be a balcony on the upper deck, and my husband said

" before we go anywhere call that guy at Carnival and tell him he did good "

Like the PVP had any real doing in getting me my upgrade ! LOL

and then we hit the bar for a couple of Corona's :)

( Ok maybe more than a couple )

Archived