Frozen Drinks-Dawn

Terri68

Hi! I am so excited my my June Dawn cruise. Are there daily drink specials at the bars? How much is a typical fancy frozen cruise type drink (I can feel myself gaining weight!)

Is there a "wine program" for dinners like some other cruise lines have? Or does freestyle cruising make that too hard?

Hi! I am so excited my my June Dawn cruise. Are there daily drink specials at the bars? How much is a typical fancy frozen cruise type drink (I can feel myself gaining weight!)

Is there a "wine program" for dinners like some other cruise lines have? Or does freestyle cruising make that too hard?

Terri - You will love the Dawn! There are daily drink specials, and most frozen drinks range from $5 - $8 depending on what and how big it is. The drinks are very generous and always fun. I bought an awesome frozen drink last year in a coconut monkey! So fun!

As for wine, you can buy a bottle at dinner and take what you don't finish with you or the waiter will have it sent to whatever dining room you choose the next night.

Have fun!

Archived