Jamaica tour guides?

Yes!! (google or search ) marks tours..

We used him and he is such a nice person! Easy to understand. reliable and reliable transportation. He took us all over the island and kept us away from the bad spots that alot of people here talk about!

Enjoy your trip!!!:)

Are these good things to ask for in a tour?: (been reading reviews)

Looking to do Dunns River Falls/Beach/Margaritaville

Clean bus with air conditioning

Same person service

Either Private tour or group with exact same locations and times

(meaning same ship times and same tour locations)

Wish to go to Margaritaville afterwards.

Would like to start as soon as ship docks.

Beach: white sand beach with restrooms, Bar & Restaurant

Would like to start as soon as ship docks.]

you and more then 1,000 of your fellow passengers.

I would shoot more to 30 minutes after the ship clears. Beat the crowds and be able to walk off without the hassle of a line.

Had a great tour, prompt, friendly and safe. They even went out of their way to take care of me and a very unfortunate event that occurred while on tour.

We did DRF, river tubing, city tour etc. it was a lot of fun, great price and well organized.

Marva met us all personally at the terminal.

I would certainly use Marva Shaw/know jamaica again.

We used Peat Taylor for our tour (DRF, White River Tubing) and it was great. We were on our way within 30 minutes after the boat docked and were only the 2nd group at DRF. It makes a big difference when you get there early!

I think we used Peat Taylor last time we were in Ocho Rios. We were happy with the service although we had a to wait a little bit for a pick-up van after visiting the "Blue Hole" (AWESOME and fairly unknown so not crowded at all).

Best memory of the tour was when an ice cream man pulled up on a moped with an igloo cooler bungeed to the back (i kid you not) in the middle of no where and on the top of a mountain. When we declined his tasty treats he simply smiled and pulled out a joint for a quick smoke and then took off again! :D

My 18-year-old niece's expression on that one was PRICELESS! Her momma and I simply laughed and said welcome to Jamaica!

we went with Peat Taylor also, love that they got us to Dunns River Falls early, before the crowds,

by the time we were leaving the fall to head over to the Blue Hole, the Crowds (lines) were already crazy.

Peat Jr. did a GREAT job as a tour guide.

It doesn't cost much for the tour, but have some extra $$ for tips for those who are fun and helpful at the Blue Hole.

Our 8 year old grandson, had a blast jumping in the hole from the rope, they even cut open a coconut for him to drink the juice...

And they had Chairs there at the hole for just a time to sit and relax,

if you didn't want to go in the water, jump from the cliff, or from the rope.

Untitled-6.jpgDec202010-libertyCruise2011586.jpg

We also used Peat Taylor 6 years ago when we went. Ended up having the van to ourselves (3 of us) and got a great ride out to Bob Marley's birthplace and a beautiful personalized tour of the island and back to town. We made a special stop at a local school and our driver even helped us at a local bank with some travlers checks, and we didn't have to wait in line. He then allowed us to make a stop at our favorite shopping area for some jamaican cigars for DH.

Overall it was a great experience. Would definitely use them again.

Archived