Cayman Suggestions Needed

cjpgdp

We will be in Grand Cayman May 12th, 8:00-4:00. Not sure if it's too late to book an excursion or not with anyone. Would like to try snorkeling (need instructed), maybe swim with the stingrays (did this 5 years ago), and any other suggestions would be helpful. Would it be safe to choose someone at the pier?

I would suggest trying to arrange something before you go so that you can research these boards for companies that people have had good experiences with. There are lots of people holding up signs at the pier for excursions, but you know nothing about their reputation. You don't want to end up with somebody who doesn't get you back in enough time to make your ship!

Take a peak through this board and you will see quite a few companies that people have had excellent experiences with.

I've seen Nativeway mentioned quite a bit. I rented a car through Island Marketing

http://caymanislandsdiscounts.com/OffshoreSnorkeling.htm

and had a good experience with them.

Good luck and have an awesome trip!

Archived