Returning to Carnival - Pricing questions

Lulley766

We were Carnival cruisers years ago when my son was small for Camp Carnival. As he grew, so did our choices. We experienced a number of other lines in the following years.

Now we will be travelling with another couple who has decided on a Nov. TA on Carnival. I have been following the pricing on the cruise (even the early savers seems high to me) and wondering, if and when Carnival has sales, or price reductions. Their pricing seems to only bounce $40 up and $40 down. Given the current economic situation in Europe, and that coupled with the outrageous airline prices, I find it hard to believe that the ship is well booked for such a November cruise. I also noticed that not many of the major cruise consolidators promote Carnival the way they do some of the others such as NCL, or RCCL. Could someone with experience, knowledge, or whatever, clue me in as to how the Carnival regime operates it's pricing structure and sales events? I'm just trying to get up to speed on these issues.

Many thanks for your future responses.

Lulley

Archived