Saint John

For bike riding, you can rent a bike from the Reversing Falls Jet Boats which have a kiosk at Market Square which is a 2 minute walk from the cruise ship terminal. Biking in Saint John is terrible though with the only real area being harbour passage and thats quite short. Biking on the roads isn't really an option (I'm a cyclist myself). In terms of more of an active day, id suggest heading over to Lily Lake and renting a canoe/kayak there. You can enjoy lunch right at the pavilion they have there and walk/bike the whole park (it's huge). Other then that, maybe a trip to the Hopewell Rocks and a kayak tour there, although that is a stretch at over 2 hours each way. You could kayak in St Martins as well. Any questions just ask!

For bike riding, you can rent a bike from the Reversing Falls Jet Boats which have a kiosk at Market Square which is a 2 minute walk from the cruise ship terminal. Biking in Saint John is terrible though with the only real area being harbour passage and thats quite short. Biking on the roads isn't really an option (I'm a cyclist myself). In terms of more of an active day, id suggest heading over to Lily Lake and renting a canoe/kayak there. You can enjoy lunch right at the pavilion they have there and walk/bike the whole park (it's huge). Other then that, maybe a trip to the Hopewell Rocks and a kayak tour there, although that is a stretch at over 2 hours each way. You could kayak in St Martins as well. Any questions just ask!

Lily Lake sounds like what we are looking for. What is the best way to get there? Do I need reservations to rent kayaks? I found the website for Lily Lake Pavilion- is that the same place?

Archived