Navigator Family suite and gen ?'s

We are booked on the Navigator for April22, 2006...I am curious if anyone has stayed in the family suite? I think they are all aft cabins (ours is anyway) which I really like for sitting out there...

I have never stayed in a suite before and I am really hoping it is worth the $...

Any tips and or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Havent been in the Family suite but I hear it is fantastic! Which cabin do you have? How many will you have in the cabin? I hear that you have to have at least 5 people or they won't allow you to book it??. Hope you got a good price. I'm going to try for it on our next cruise.

The front of the ship has family suites but they do not have balconies, I do not know about the aft ones. We looked into one but opted for connecting balconies to have 2 bathrooms

The front of the ship has family suites but they do not have balconies, I do not know about the aft ones. We looked into one but opted for connecting balconies to have 2 bathrooms

You might be thinking of the family stateroom...it is much smaller than the suite and alot less $$ they are in the front (we had one on the Voyager in 2004) The separate area for the kids to sleep is small with bunk beds...but adequate...you are right...only one bathroom

The family suite is located aft...208 sq. foot balcony...the room has 2 bedrooms with twins that can go together, and a living room with full size sofa, chairs, coffee type table...kitchen type table with chairs...and best of all 2 bathrooms.

There will be five os us in there...so I wanted plenty of room...and 2 bathrooms is a must! I looked into 2 separate rooms...but there was nothing outside available right now that was a triple...it is me, hubby, 16 yo, 13 yo and 4 yo. Cabin 9394 I think. As far as price...I got the same price with 3 online cruise agencies as with Royal Carib. I may try to transfer the ressie if a TA can get it cheaper and offer comps or something.

Archived