Jet Boat Ride - Viewing Question

My husband and my daughters are going to do the Jet boat ride this weekend. Is this something I can watch? I will be hanging with my 2 yr old.

They will take a taxi over to the park and I was debating walking over via the Harbour Passage which may or may not be open. I figure if we left at the same time, I would get there roughly after they have had their info session and are about to do the ride.

I am not thrilled with the idea of walking back to the ship and am not sure about public transportation without a carseat.

We have been to St. John before and I have already seen the reversing falls.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

My husband and my daughters are going to do the Jet boat ride this weekend. Is this something I can watch? I will be hanging with my 2 yr old.

They will take a taxi over to the park and I was debating walking over via the Harbour Passage which may or may not be open. I figure if we left at the same time, I would get there roughly after they have had their info session and are about to do the ride.

I am not thrilled with the idea of walking back to the ship and am not sure about public transportation without a carseat.

We have been to St. John before and I have already seen the reversing falls.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You can watch from Fallsview Park where the jet boat leaves from. Harbour Passage is open this coming weekend. It is a 45 min walk from uptown. You can get a taxi with a car seat also. Call Diamond at 648-8888. All of the buses are at least 40' long with big rubber bumpers and accidents are very rare if at all - toddlers and infants ride in them all the time.

You can watch from Fallsview Park where the jet boat leaves from. Harbour Passage is open this coming weekend. It is a 45 min walk from uptown. You can get a taxi with a car seat also. Call Diamond at 648-8888. All of the buses are at least 40' long with big rubber bumpers and accidents are very rare if at all - toddlers and infants ride in them all the time.

Thank You! Living in New Hampshire I haven't had the need to use public transportation.

Thanks so much for the information, it has be super helpful and I am no longer stressed about our day in St. John. :D

Saint Johners are very friendly and helpful. Don't hesitate to stop and ask directions. The volunteer committee at the cruise terminal are also very happy to point you in the right direction. They will give a small Canadian flag to your child and will present you with the gift of a long stemmed rose. Your husband will be given a Saint John lapel pin.

Saint John is also a very safe city.

Archived