Coral Breeze - Cave Tubing! Great Experience!

jaycee200

Hi there!

We wore our swim stuff on the van ride and then carried a backpack with us on the van, that had a change of clothes for us, and slipped off anything that couldnt go with us in the water.

But, once you arrive at the location, that is where the changing rooms are. Some people did not have their swim clothes on, some did, so we took about 10 minutes for restroom break prior and for people to change their clothes and get situated. For the actual walk/tubing, we were asked not to bring anything that could fall off, even sunglasses, unless you had one of those "floating, hold them on your head things" (What the heck are those called??! : ) ). After changed, we put all of our bags, etc. BACK into the van and they locked it up. There were a number of other vans on the same tour, doing the same thing, and I was not at all worried about my stuff being stolen.

Last year, I found at Wal-Mart's sporting goods section, ('round deer hunting season) a little zip-lock waterproof case--designed to protect your hunting/fishing license--that's just large enough to house your ship's card, a credit card and a bit of cash. Rather like a sturdy zip-lock baggie, but smaller. It was under $2.00 and I then bought a spring-coil key chain and put it on that. It went snorkeling with me. No problem. I took it this year, and as we couldn't have anything in the water when I did a dolphin swim, I pinned it into my swimsuit. Again, all was fine.:)

GREAT review!!! Loved how you answered everyones questions!! DH & I are booked with Coral Breeze when we stop in Belize, we are sailing on the Valor the week of July 10th (17DAYS!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!:D ) I ahve read alot of great reviews about them & booked it ourselves online!!! Again, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Thanks again for your GREAT review!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived