Recent Conquest Cruisers-Dining???

Has anyone had their waiter tell them they couldn't order a steak (or chicken breast)? Some recent cruisers posted, on another message board, that this happened to them on the Conquest (different sailing dates). There are a couple of nights that my kids would prefer having a plain steak........are we out of luck?

Has anyone had their waiter tell them they couldn't order a steak (or chicken breast)? Some recent cruisers posted, on another message board, that this happened to them on the Conquest (different sailing dates). There are a couple of nights that my kids would prefer having a plain steak........are we out of luck?

Our tablemates on the Conquest were very picky eaters. The husband ordered steak every night and never had any problems. My wife even ordered something from one of the previous night's menu and got it.

Good luck. :)

Doug

I have never heard that before. What was the reason given why they couldnt order the steak or chicken. I have seen people order it every night. One waiter didnt even ask my brother he just knew to bring out a steak after the second night.

I have never heard that before. What was the reason given why they couldnt order the steak or chicken. I have seen people order it every night. One waiter didnt even ask my brother he just knew to bring out a steak after the second night.

One poster said he was told he had to order from the menu.....he didn't question it. The other poster said she was able to order a steak only after questioning her waiter, who had originally told her she couldn't order it.:rolleyes:

Thanx for responding Doug and So.Caribbean....sounds like isolated incidents.

Archived