reviews

I don't worry too much about poor reviews unless all the reviews are poor. I was intrigued with the last one for the Celebration, someone certainly was not very happy.

They likened the entertainment to Butlins minus the red coats with the exception of Josh and Gareth. I have heard of someone called Josh but not of anyone on the team called Gareth. Can anyone who has been on in the last few weeks tell me if there is someone by that name?

Anyway you cannot please all of the people all of the time ;)

There is a Gareth, he is the oldest of the team and tends to do the daytime stuff and helps out in the quiz/game shows rather than in the Broadway.

The singer who looks a little like Eddie Izzard and Darren both have great voices. Darren's solo spot was great.

As you say, you can't please all of em..... We thought the entertainment was good and up to the usual Thomson standard.

There is a Gareth, he is the oldest of the team and tends to do the daytime stuff and helps out in the quiz/game shows rather than in the Broadway.

The singer who looks a little like Eddie Izzard and Darren both have great voices. Darren's solo spot was great.

As you say, you can't please all of em..... We thought the entertainment was good and up to the usual Thomson standard.

Thanks for that. I did wonder :) I don't really know much about the team. Yes i know the guy who looks a little like Eddie Izzard, he's really nice

Looking forward to seeing Darren, though i'm used to not seeing much of him :D

Archived