Cabo excursion: Book in advance or wait?

Tom Cruisin

We have two days in Cabo and was thinking of ATVs/Buggies on the first day. It's offered through the ship as well as some other sites but was also considering just winging it in the hopes of coming across some vendors once we get off the tender.

This is my first cruise and first time in Cabo so I'm not really sure what to expect. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

We just got back from our trip. I booked All our excursions non cruise with companies. we had no issues at all. They also are at pier and you can negotiate costs

Hi .. what excursions and companies did you book with? I am going in September on Carnival and am trying to find the best deals...thank you :)

I have booked ATVs in Cabo several times through a site that advertises here on CC http://www.cabosanlucastours.net/Cruise-Shore-Excursions.htm and had great experiences, including refunding our money when we couldn't dock. Migrino Beach is a great tour. I have also seen a lot of folks trying to sell tours around the tender dock. Personally, I don't want to spend my time haggling to get a good price. Not my idea of fun, but I know some other people enjoy that.

Enjoy

Ron

Hi .. what excursions and companies did you book with? I am going in September on Carnival and am trying to find the best deals...thank you :)

Hi there we used Eduardo at blue baja los cabs the first day we did parasailing then they took us on a glass bottom boat tour then they dropped us at lovers beach. They provided us chairs and umbrella ice chest with water and soda. Lunch and boogie boards and snorkel. And came back for us when we wanted. All for $160 for four of us. 2nd day used cabo experience and went an swam with dolphins. It was much cheaper and they did transportation for 105 per person. Just make sure to get off ship early. Last week the stopped letting folks off to get to cabo the 2nd day. Due to rough waters.

Hi there we used Eduardo at blue baja los cabs the first day we did parasailing then they took us on a glass bottom boat tour then they dropped us at lovers beach. They provided us chairs and umbrella ice chest with water and soda. Lunch and boogie boards and snorkel. And came back for us when we wanted. All for $160 for four of us. 2nd day used cabo experience and went an swam with dolphins. It was much cheaper and they did transportation for 105 per person. Just make sure to get off ship early. Last week the stopped letting folks off to get to cabo the 2nd day. Due to rough waters.

Hi... did you book your excursions before cruising or when you docked? Did you try and "haggle" with either of the companies? I've been corresponding with Eduardo for a month or so and he seems pretty reasonable and willing to negotiate on prices ... even book 2 tours and get 1 free. Did you deal with anyone particular with Cabo Experience?

I am cruising on Carnival's Splendor in September ... thank you :)

Marianne

Hi... did you book your excursions before cruising or when you docked? Did you try and "haggle" with either of the companies? I've been corresponding with Eduardo for a month or so and he seems pretty reasonable and willing to negotiate on prices ... even book 2 tours and get 1 free. Did you deal with anyone particular with Cabo Experience?

I am cruising on Carnival's Splendor in September ... thank you :)

Marianne

hi there we dealt with Eduardo and his son Ricardo they were both awesome. we couldnt of asked for better people to work with and they definitly went above and beyond for us for the cost we spent, we had all day and they gave us food, drinks, towels, gear a tour and the parasail and other stuff. I emailed with him before we got there and we had no issues,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ... we didn't have time to parasail or do a city tour - I went scuba diving (beginner) and used Baja Dive Shop (near the Wyndham Hotel) --- EXCELLENT experience ... ask for Carlos who is the master dive instructor if you go. The 2nd day we took a 3 hour day tour in Cabo.The Rissalena $55 per adult & children under 10 half price cash payable on the day... Lunch & open bar included. Snorkeling equipment included - awesome day and it's a family run business...they were A class!!!!

Have a great time!!!!

Archived