Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn beachfront Resort Review

James&Rob

I hit this motel on Priceline for 52.00 after hitting it I went to trip advisor and the reviews there were not good at all so I was really worried.we arrived at the motel at approx 3pm on May 1 the front desk was really friendly I had called ahead and requested a King smokeing room They had no record of the request but said there would be no problem they gave us a smokeing king room. The resort has just been refurbished you can tell Now i would not pay the regular rack rate for this motel of 120+ a night but for what I paid this motel was a good value really quiet , clean Nice pool but dont eat at the onsite resturant Not that the food isnt good but its very expensive breakfast is like 11.00 plus tip there is a dennys across the street and other resturants very close by .You can walk directly onto the beach from the property and you can see the ships leave the port from the beach area Over all this motel was fine clean and would I stay here again Yes espically if i could get it for a great price again . O yes this motel is about 7 miles from the cruise terminal have a great day James

Thanks so much for the review. We have booked the HI Oceanfront for Glory cruise in July and wanted to hear recent info on the hotel. Can you tell me what some specific restaurants are nearby (Denny's will be great for breakfast, but not dinner)? My family after flying and then driving to the hotel wants to be able to walk and find food.

Hello Shab

Dennys is the only resturant that is really close there are plenty resturants but there about a mile a way now the motel does have a resturant but it is really expensive. there is sonnys bbq, Perkins,seafood resturants O yes there is a steak house across the street but I didnt check it out have a great cruise James

Archived