Trying to find the owner of a photo

Tink1987

On the last night of our Fjords cruise on Azura (2nd-9th June) we came back to our cabin, B746, to find a photo had been put in our posthole. It had our cabin number written on it, but the photo in it is of 4 people from the 7th May cruise which I was believe was the 2 week Baltic cruise?

The photo was taken at the Captain's Gala Cocktail Party and I would love nothing more to try and reunite this photo with its owner!

We sat for a good half hour and tried to work out what had happened to the photo previously - did whoever bought it leave it somewhere and it was found? Worrying to think though that the cleaners or any other member of staff didn't pick it up well before then! If somebody did pick it up did they think we were on a B2B cruise and tried to kindly return it to us?

I don't really want to put the photo online but would love to try and find out who's it is. If you were on that cruise or know anybody who was, please let me know :-)

Call P & O and ask them to contact the previous occupants.

I will do that first thing in the morning...I know the main telephone number is more of a reservations line so do you think they will still be able to help me?

I also wanted to try and reunite the photo myself first :)

Have you tried posting this on the P&O web forum? You can double your chances of reuniting photograph and owner by posting there too.

I hope you are successful. :)

Have just done that now thanks :) Really hoping I can find them.

I will do that first thing in the morning...I know the main telephone number is more of a reservations line so do you think they will still be able to help me?

I also wanted to try and reunite the photo myself first :)

You could ask P&O to pass your contact details on to them with the reason you would like to get in touch. I can see P&O being funny about giving out others information to you.

You could ask P&O to pass your contact details on to them with the reason you would like to get in touch. I can see P&O being funny about giving out others information to you.

Yes that's definitely the best thing to do, I wouldn't expect them to give me any information at all about the previous occupants!

Hi - just to let you know we were on this cruise - which was A210 . It went out on the 6th May til 19th May and went around the Western Med. It was the following cruise which went around the Baltic! Don't know if that will help you at all. But I thought I mention it as it may help you pinpoint the owner.

Sue

Hi - just to let you know we were on this cruise - which was A210 . It went out on the 6th May til 19th May and went around the Western Med. It was the following cruise which went around the Baltic! Don't know if that will help you at all. But I thought I mention it as it may help you pinpoint the owner.

Sue

Thank you very much Sue, Google failed me :-( lol

I was in church the other day and in the middle of a prayer the lady next to me lit up a cigarette. I was so shocked I nearly dropped my beer.

Priests and Nuns should never mix business with pleasure - makes their confessions longer than need be !!!

Archived