Carnival shows me not booked

Any of ya'll ever have a booking number just disappear off of Carnival.com?

Mine was there yesterday, and now today it is gone. I have all the docs, and we are still going to leave out in the morning, but that is puzzling. I called Carnival and the dude I spoke to said that he doesn't have full access to the booking, but didn't see anything red flagged. He wasn't very assuring.

I know once you are inside of 5 days, you can't add shore excursion, but this is a lil different.

Also, it tells me "occurred while adding Booking number" if I try and re-add it.

I went through a Travel Agent that I have used several times. They are very good. But beings it is late on a Saturday I don't want to pester him.

We said Monday at 4 on the Holiday.

Thanks

Yeah - twice now in the last two weeks my booking information "disappeared" from the website and when I tried to enter the booking number it told me there was a "problem". I usually just closed my browser and then tried to log on again and everthing was fine. Give it a try again....

Good Luck

Yeah - twice now in the last two weeks my booking information "disappeared" from the website and when I tried to enter the booking number it told me there was a "problem". I usually just closed my browser and then tried to log on again and everthing was fine. Give it a try again....

Good Luck

Thanks Hodgson. That worked. Now I will sleep better tonight :-)

Archived