FANTASY---What time do the clubs close at night?

pampaul

We're leaving tomorrow on the Fantasy along with hubby's sister & her family. They cruised with us back in 2010 on the Norwegian Jewel and I remember my BIL wasn't too impressed with stuff to do after the night-time shows. I actually can't remember if or what was available to do after the shows at night.

So he was telling me earlier how he packed his Ipod, Ipad, DVD player, etc. I was like WHY? And he told me he remembered that it seemed the ship "closed down" for the night after the shows and this time he wants to make sure he had something to do. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, hubby & I are not usually a night owls, so we dont' really go into the clubs, bars, etc. What night-time activities will there be so I can tell my brother in law. Thanks

When I sailed on the Fantasy, they had various activities (game shows, trivia contests, live music) going on fairly late, and there was at least one DJ going past midnight in the club areas. I'm not sure how late they went, but the ship was still alive and kicking at midnight.

Archived