NCL Majesty Soda Card?

three c's

Have a blast! You can't help it on this ship and in Bermuda. Going for the I don't know what time on the Majesty in Aug.(Lost Count)

You may purchase the soda card as soon as you board and are settled, at any of the bars on the top deck and sometimes they have a table set up near the large pool where you can also purchase the cards.

Hope this helps and again have a great time and i can't wait until Aug.

tippingd

Hi, my husband and I will be going in August on the Majesty out of Boston for the first time. Can you tell me more about the soda card. We drink a lot of water and was wondering if that is included? Any info you share will be appreciated. Thanks!:)

You can purchase the soda card online in advance of your cruise or you can wait until you board to purchase. Embarkation day, you will find many tables selling soda cards around the ship. You can also purchase them at any bar. The soda is fountain soda, no cans. Also, it does not include bottled water. You can get water at either of the coffee/tea stations near the Cafe Royal. The water tastes fine. No need to purchase the pricey bottled water.

Archived