Fascination Deck 5 interior

sl0905

Go to **********.com for good deck plans. Click on Carnival, then the ship you want (Fascination), then deck plans. Then click on the box that says view on full screen and it will have them all together in a row. It shows that area on deck 5 (Atlantic deck) as the Galley.

It's not the galley. Deck 5 on Fascination is the Main deck, and that ship's galley is up on deck 8.

Anytime you see blank areas like this around M178, it is often the room for entertainers and other more high ranking employees of the ship. The entrance to the rooms in these blank spaces will be within an employees only corridor, accessed through a door near the elevators. I have seen band members and dancers & other entertainers come out from and go into these places, where their rooms are. Many workers' rooms are also below the Riviera deck (deck 4), but not all. Those blank areas could also be storage areas, but there are definitely some crew rooms in the blank areas. Many of the entertainers are up late and sleep in. They are supposed to be remain quiet in their rooms, especially during overnight hours, to respect the guests.

I think that these rooms are slightly larger than the lower crew rooms, and each room has it's own bathroom. But the lower ranked staff that stay lower in the ship may have several rooms sharing bathrooms. I'm guessing on the info in the last 2 sentences, based on some video I've seen, information I've read, and things that some crew members have told me.

Archived