Cruise Wedding?

My fiance and I just got engaged, and we are contemplating an onboard wedding through Carnival. We are interested in a cruise on the Carnival Sensation. Has anyone been married on a Carnival cruise? Is it the way to go?

Hello,

And welcome to CC. Although I havent had a wedding on that ship, It was one of my first and I loved it.. What you may want to do is in the search Box (top rigth corner of the page) is Type something like Carnival Sensation Weddings, And im sure some links will pop up :)

Congrats to you and Ur future Hubby.. This site has Wonderful info about everything under the sun dealing with Cruising/Weddings & or Traveling.. If I can ever help in any way let me know.. allaboutthis04@yahoo.com

Happy Cruising,

Tima

I have booked my wedding on carnival sensation after reading many reviews on this site. If you search carnival sensation you will see a few reviews but many are a few years old.....only big complaints are getting on the ship and one bride had her ship cancellled which suxed she had to move the wedding to the next week. Other then those incidents all reviews are great obviously they are not perfect and going to have some mishaps (the ship being cancelled was because of maintaince) i rather a ship be cancelled then SINK! lol I am excited about getting married carnival sensation because the price is good for my guest and because its a good starter ship for my family in law who have never sailed! As well i wanted to go on a cruise that was 4 days not 7 and one that goes to the bahamas as my finance wanted to go to the bahamas so we thought why not get married and GO!

Hope this helps a little bit!

Megan

Archived