Caribbean Princess November 17, 2012 – Southern Caribbean

TRoss

My partner and I our booked for this 7 day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. This will be my 3rd cruise with Princess. I have enjoyed them all. I decided we would try a Roll Call to see who else might be sailing with us.

My partner and I our booked for this 7 day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. This will be my 3rd cruise with Princess. I have enjoyed them all. I decided we would try a Roll Call to see who else might be sailing with us.

A week before, leaving on Nov 10 is the Chumley Bear Cruise on the same ship/itinerary...in case you hadnt heard about it and were so inclined to change cruise dates :p

JNathan

• 3 months later...

44 days to go for this cruise. Checking to see if there is anyone else out there who might be on board.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, me and my partner, David, and our best friend couple, Rick and Kevin from Jacksonville, will be on the Nov. 17 sailing. We live in Wilton Manors. Where do you live?

This is our first Princess cruise. Last year the four of us cruised on the Eurodam for Thanksgiving week.

steve

Hello Steve, It is nice to meet you. We are also going to be on this trip with a friend couple and a single friend. I am Steve also and my partner is John. We will be with Jeremy and Dean (Couple) and one more friend Bryan. Most of us are from the Carlisle PA area. This is my 3rd Princess cruise. You will have a grand time. We usually try to attend the LGBT get together when Princess has them. They will be listed in the daily Princess Patter. They seem to be in the late afternoon. Hope to meet you and your group on board.

Steve

Hey Steve, thanks for writing back. We did attend one or two Friends of Dorothy gatherings last year on our Thanksgiving cruise. We will look for them to be posted or announced in the daily. We'd love to try to find you guys and meet you. Should we exchange private e-mails so we can exchange cell phones numbers and cabin numbers so we know who to look for at the FOD gatherings?

steve

Steve, you can e-mail me at sbimperialguy@aol.com and we can exchange cell phone numbers and info. I will be somewhat limited on checking e-mail and we are leaving for Fort Lauderdale this Thursday. If I miss your e-mail maybe our groups can meet up on ship. I know day 1 is usually hectic and I am not sure what everyone will be looking to do but I know “Cocktails” are usually part of the plan for my group at some point. I am going to try and get my group to meet at Crooners on deck 7 around 7pm. If I am not mistaken it is a little piano bar in the corner. If it fits into your schedule please stop by. If not my group will be going to the FOD or LBGT get-togethers (whatever Princess calls them these days) and hopefully we see you and your group.

Have fun and safe traveling.

Steve

Archived