Spirit - Weekend Affair

I have booked a mini cruise on the Spirit departing from Harwich on 11th August 2012. Does anyone know whether there is a 'Formal' night on this cruise? Also, is it possible to carry on drinks at Harwich to consume in the cabin? Would like to toast my husband's birthday with a bottle of champers.

Thanks

Lyn

Spiderlyn user_offline.gif

Cool Cruiser

icon1.gifSpirit - Weekend Affair

I have booked a mini cruise on the Spirit departing from Harwich on 11th August 2012. Does anyone know whether there is a 'Formal' night on this cruise? Also, is it possible to carry on drinks at Harwich to consume in the cabin? Would like to toast my husband's birthday with a bottle of champers.

Hi there

I did this cruise a couple of years ago. Im pretty sure there wasn't a formal night but not a 100% sorry :(

With the drinks yes you can take any drinks on the ship with you. Also there is a morrisons very close to the port in harwich.

hope this helps :D

Thank you Snake 8 for the info. Quite relieved there is no formal night, as will not have to carry heavy dress suit and evening dress. Will save them for our next cruise. Also, will have more room for the champers!

Regards

Lyn

Archived