Choose 4: St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada, St. Thomas

Kryssa

I'm sailing on the Celebrity Summit next year and we are stopping on these 5 islands:

St. Croix

St. Kitts

Dominica

Grenada

St. Thomas

At one of the stops we will do a family activity together. Unfortunately, 2 of my family members get really seasick on small boats, so it will be something land-based.

Which of those locations has diving you'd be most willing to skip?

Thanks for your help!

I'm sailing on the Celebrity Summit next year and we are stopping on these 5 islands:

St. Croix

St. Kitts

Dominica

Grenada

St. Thomas

At one of the stops we will do a family activity together. Unfortunately, 2 of my family members get really seasick on small boats, so it will be something land-based.

Thanks for your help!

St. Thomas is the only one with any shopping to speak of. That is where my wife prefers to be on land. Diving in St Thomas is decent, but very rough water every time I have been there. St Croix has an excellent wall dive right off the beach. Nice family beach with a dive shop and restaurant. Best of both worlds.

St. Thomas is the only one with any shopping to speak of. That is where my wife prefers to be on land. Diving in St Thomas is decent, but very rough water every time I have been there. St Croix has an excellent wall dive right off the beach. Nice family beach with a dive shop and restaurant. Best of both worlds.

Buck Island at St Croix is manifico for snorkeling. The reef is cathedral like.

• 2 weeks later...

St. Croix

St. Kitts

Dominica

Grenada

St. Thomas

Thanks for your help!

Out of these places we have only dove St. Thomas and Dominica. I would not miss the diving in Dominica. The Diving in St. Thomas was also very good and the water was not very rough when we were there, but from what I read it can get pretty rough. There are also a lot of very nice beaches in St. Thomas that may make for a good family location.

Archived