2006-2007 Itineraries

sjmoss

Did anybody notice that NCL has posted the 2006 and 2007 itineraries on the UK version of their website under "advance registration"? I hope this information is accurate because it shows the Dawn will continue the 7 day cruise out of New York to Florida and the Bahamas in 2006, whereas the Spirit will do an 8 day Caribbean cruise. I am planning on doing the Bahamas cruise in August 2006 and was really hoping that they continue with the Dawn. I had heard rumors that the Spirit would be taking over this route.

Your guess is as good as mine ;)

Now Shoreguy, anyone who has been on this board for more than 5 minutes knows that your guess is better than mine.

LOL

-Monte

Don't get to excited I posted on the Jewel Med thread - Dawn to Canada

Your Dream may have come true:

Norwegian Dawn - Canada

2006 • August 30 • September 6, 13, 20, 27 • October 4

http://www.uk.ncl.com/itinerary/it_e_usa_ber.htm

Thanks again. That Oct 4th Dawn to Canada/New England is as good as booked (on my next NCL cruise).

Is it me or did anyone else not see May of 06 listed for the Dawn. (or have I been on this site too long and all the letters have blurred together!) will she be doing FL/Bahamas again? Looks like I'll be booking January 06 on the Dawn if I want the 10 or 11 day. :D

I am confused. The dates listed for the Dawn in Canada reflect 7 day cruises, but if you click the itinerary, you find that the cruise is a 12 day trip. What do the experts think?

No, unless I am missing somethin. I understand that they tack on travel for the UK flights over. That is why it actually says 15 day cruise when it is actually only 12 nights. But if you look at the dates:

15-night New England & Canada

Norwegian Dawn

2005 • Sep 15, 26 • Oct 7, 18

you will see that the 2006 dates are all 7 nights. i am still confused.

No, unless I am missing somethin. I understand that they tack on travel for the UK flights over. That is why it actually says 15 day cruise when it is actually only 12 nights. But if you look at the dates:

15-night New England & Canada

Norwegian Dawn

2005 • Sep 15, 26 • Oct 7, 18

you will see that the 2006 dates are all 7 nights. i am still confused.

Oohh i see now. :confused: I don't get it. probably a glitch with the site. NCL is notorious for bad webpages! :eek: Maybe when they post on the American site, it'll all make sense.

Thanks again. That Oct 4th Dawn to Canada/New England is as good as booked (on my next NCL cruise).

If you click on the itinerary link, it shows the Jewel, not the Dawn, doing the 15-day Canada/New England.

Have a great time on your cruise. I am sure you will love it. and one more thing........GO CUBS.......

Thanks! I'll root for the cubs when I see them playing. I've got Prior on my fantasy team..he's been doing really well for me. Keep it up!

Only about 3 more weeks for you to go..have an awesome time yourself...and one more thing....GO SOX....;)

Archived