Punchliner brunch?

tigercat

Is the Punchliner Brunch an extra pay brunch? We are going on the Dream in Oct. so it should be available to us but want to know when it usually is and if it will cost extra money.

tigercat

Is the Punchliner Brunch an extra pay brunch? We are going on the Dream in Oct. so it should be available to us but want to know when it usually is and if it will cost extra money.

tigercat

Not from what I understand. It is held in one of the main dining rooms, I believe on sea days.

We will be on the Breeze next April and I am looking forward to it.

tigercat

Hi Tigercat,

Nope, its not an extra pay brunch. Here is a link to the menu..

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-food/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/PunchlinerBrunchMenupdf.ashx

:)

The menu looks really good. So it is on sea days. Does anyone know what time it starts and goes to?

tigercat

On the Miracle it was held on Sea Days from 9:00AM to 1:30PM. I REALLY enjoyed the brunch!

what ships have this?

Right now only the Miracle and the Breeze for sure. Magic is slated for July but not stated what date. From Carnival's website here is the implementation schedule:

Schedule:

Carnival Magic (July 2012)

Carnival Liberty (August 2012)

Carnival Dream (September 2012)

Carnival Conquest (October 2012)

Carnival Glory (November 2012)

Carnival Splendor (December 2012)

Carnival Sunshine (April 2013)

This Experience Is Available On:

Carnival Breeze and Carnival Miracle.

We sailed the Miracle a couple of weeks ago and went to the brunch all 4 sea days. The food was good and had some unique items. We tried to eat and be done by 10 which was the first "show ". The one time we were still in the dining room while the comedian was on, the show was short. He told a couple of jokes, asked if everyone was enjoying their cruise, etc. and then told us when his next shows were. Not nearly as annoying as I originally thought it would be.

I also did the comedy brunch on every sea day on Breeze. You can tell the comedians have no desire to be up that early, but the steak and eggs were delish!

The brunch idea was great but when comedians are used to telling jokes to a drunk crowd at night, mornings are a different arena.

tigercat

The Dream did not have the brunch last month. But should have it in October. Here is the schedule for the roll out. Coming to Carnival Liberty (October 2011), Carnival Dream (Sept. 2012), Carnival Splendor (2012), fleet-wide (2012)

Archived