Show Times - late seating

CruisinPaul

I will be on the legend in June going to the Eastern caribbean from NYC. I have the late dinner seating which is 8:15. what time are the Las vegas style shows in the lounge. Will i have enough time to see them or should i switch to the early seating - thanks

There are typically two show times... on the Conquest, for the late dinner seating, the show was usually before dinner. Occasionally, the show was after dinner.

Since there are two shows, you don't have to worry about missing the show or dinner. Just go to the show that they tell you is for the late dinner seating.

How do I know what seating they actually placed us in?

We are booked on Carnival's Victory ship for the June 12th sailing. My husband and I have cruised several times in the past all with Royal Caribbean (RCCL's documents include your seating placement). We got our documents yesterday but no where on there is our seating time listed. Have I missed something, where should I look?

Gert

How do I know what seating they actually placed us in?

We are booked on Carnival's Victory ship for the June 12th sailing. My husband and I have cruised several times in the past all with Royal Caribbean (RCCL's documents include your seating placement). We got our documents yesterday but no where on there is our seating time listed. Have I missed something, where should I look?

Gert

You will not know for certain until you receive your Sign and Sail card when you check in. On your card it will show the dining room, time and table that you are seated at. I have never been placed at a dinner seating that I did not request but I know that people have. You can go to the Maitre D' after boarding and request changes.

As far as the show times go......I have seen a couple of different scenarios..Many evenings there are 2 shows. One is at around 8:30 for the Early Seating folks and one is at 10:30 for the Late Seatings. I have also seen nights when there was just one show and that was always scheduled at a time when everyone could make it. And then there are the midnight comedy adult only shows.

I also think that Carnival does an excellant job with scheduling the evening activities! I have had early seating and late seating and I never felt like I missed out on anything due to dining.

Archived