Just how crowded will we be?

lola4795

I never even understand why this would be a concern? My first college dorm, shared a bathroom with 36 others. 4 shower heads. That is 9 people per shower. Moved to a better dorm. 4 people to a bathroom. First apartment. One bathroom, 2 roommates. Prior college, 6 people in family, 1 bathroom. Vacations with family, 6 people in car, and most of the time 6 in a hotel with 2 cots added.

So I find this topic humorous, because since when did this become an issue? Did we not all grow up without at some point?

The OP was asking a question ... where did you get the 'issue' part? She asked a question, my guess is she hasn't cruised yet and didn't know if four grown people would be alright in a OV. So, you should have either answered her, or just not commented. Sounds like you are making it an issue.

OP, it is doable. If all four of you are trying to get ready for dinner at the same time, it could get 'sticky'. As others have suggested, you can use the spa showers to cut down on time and bumping into each other. If you can and want, you could upgrade to a balcony - that seemed to ease the 'congestion' in the room when we traveled with our teenage daughters, but that is certainly your decision.

Another tip, Renizit room fresheners are good for the bathroom ;).

Enjoy your cruise!

I'm getting a little concerned about the cabin we have booked on the Glory. We booked an Ocean View on the main deck. We are a family of 4 with 2 teenage boys. I think the cabin has one bed that folds down from the wall, and the sofa converts to another bed. Do you think we'll be ok?

The cabin really should be fine. We were on Glory in an OV and there was plenty of room.

Archived