x-treme vs. coral breeze

cutnsew

If we decide to do the cave tubing in October, has anyone had experience with both of the companies above? They both get great reviews, they are only $1 aprt on price, but coral breeze includes lunch. Any reasons to go with x-treme instead?

Thanks so much.

My husband and my two kids went cave tubing with Coral Breeze this past March and we had a great time. Lunch was included in the tour so that was one less thing we had to worry about. We booked through the website and Paul was great at answering all my questions very quickly via e-mail especially about our concerns regarding the time change (daylight savings).

I researched all the companies using these boards before deciding to go with Coral Breeze. We went with them because of the great reviews we had read and because lunch was included in the price. For X-stream you had to pay for lunch extra and the price was higher after taxes.

Bubblez your wrong in saying that Coral Breeze gives their business to other tour operators. Coral Breeze has their own guides and the guides had on uniforms with the company's name on their shirts. We had a great time with Coral Breeze and our guides were excellent.

I am putting my vote in for X-treme. The guides were great, you get to go through an extra cave that the cruise excursions typically don't go through & we had a smallish crowd with X-treme so it was really personable & interactive with the guide.

This can get very confusing - I've read about Reggie and Wet-n-Wild too - that makes 4 different companies to choose from (with X-treme and Reggie)! We used Coral Breeze in February for the Shark/Ray Alley tour and they were fantastic, but I think some of these other companies seem to get more business for the cave tubing. Hard to choose one from these four . . . :confused:

After corresponding with Paul at Coral Breeze, there was no question as to who to go with. With this being our 1st cruise, and all the zillions of questions I have asked and posts I have read, I am posting on the comfort factor I felt from Paul at Coral Breeze. As far as the excursion is concerned....I think that is going to be our highlight of the cruise!!:D Can't wait!!!

Emanual from X-stream gave us such a great day in Belize. We were with our family members, a total of 11 people from the ages of 6-65 and he took such great care of us. The gave us a private group so it was just us and he spent a lot of time making sure the kids were comfortable and happy, he towed them for quite a while so they just sat back and took in the experience. My inlaws needed some extra cave and he helped them so much too. Wonder guide, very kind. We saw so many caves it was great!

• 2 months later...
My husband and my two kids went cave tubing with Coral Breeze this past March and we had a great time. Lunch was included in the tour so that was one less thing we had to worry about. We booked through the website and Paul was great at answering all my questions very quickly via e-mail especially about our concerns regarding the time change (daylight savings).

I researched all the companies using these boards before deciding to go with Coral Breeze. We went with them because of the great reviews we had read and because lunch was included in the price. For X-stream you had to pay for lunch extra and the price was higher after taxes.

Bubblez your wrong in saying that Coral Breeze gives their business to other tour operators. Coral Breeze has their own guides and the guides had on uniforms with the company's name on their shirts. We had a great time with Coral Breeze and our guides were excellent.

We just booked with Coral Breeze. And you're right, Paul has been great in answering my many questions. I can't wait until we go.

Coral Breeze is inside the tourism village as well. Actually we saw Monique and Ivar from the tender as we pulled up!

I don't think you can go wrong with either company...they both get great reviews! But like you said, you get lunch with Coral Breeze and the same great service, personal touch, and all your questions answered. I would go with Coral Breeze....oh yeah, I did go with Coral Breeze! :D

You will love it either way!

Archived