~ Welcome Aboard & Come Join Us ~ CC 1st Official Family Group Cruise!! ~4/15/06~

Chucksta63

I have seen the sun!!!!! Spots of dry ground are being seen!!!

I hope this gets drained before cold freeze hits or we will have some BIG skating areas...LOL

Hey did you see the prices on Carnival's Site have gone up again! This cruise is going to be full!!! Insides are at $799 and OV are at $899! Balconys are starting at $1049 now no more GTY's!

I hope they don't shut off our group bookings because they need cabins!

We have the best prices now for sure! There 3rd and 4th for a balcony is now $749 also!!! Popular cruise date and filling!

If you have not booked...food for thought...this AM on CNN they were doing a spot on possible inflation and the pointed out Carnival that says they will begin increasing fares by as much as 10%...If you are not signed up..think about this!

Good Morning Travelers!

Well it is a good 30 deg. here! Winter is coming to early!! Snow allready in the mountains!:rolleyes: Think I am going to have to hook up the plow on the truck some day soon!

Man am I ready to cruise can't wait for winter to be over! I love winter too my favorite season,,, untill we started to cruise in Spring..:D

see last post.

Priceing:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 715 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 839 pp

Balcony (Cat 8A): $ 965 pp

Mini-Suite (Cat 11): $ 1449 pp

Penthouse Suite (Cat 12): $ 1969 pp

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat 1A): $ 1009 pp

3rd and 4th rates are subject to change….currently they are as follows:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 585 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 609 pp

Balconies and Suites (Cat 8A, 11 and 12): $ 635 pp

Amenities:

$ 100 p/cabin on-board credit

Cruise Critic Lanyards (1 per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets (1 per stateroom)

15% discount on all other Cruise Critic merchandise

$ 250 pp for all cabin assignments including single, triple, quads or suites. the final payment will be due on or before 12/30/05 (Happy New Year!!!!)

To book this cruise contact Kevin at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609

Hey Chuck...Yeah she is in drydock from 10/23 til 11/12. She is getting all pretty'd up for ya...

Ya like the cold?? WE have pretty much had a fire going everyday for the past few days...eeeek! Seems early...but the cruise in April, the 24th on the Sensation...not yours...sorry wrong week...gives me something to look forward to. I have a gorgeous beach picture as my wallpaper...

Keep in touch...

Hey Chuck...Yeah she is in drydock from 10/23 til 11/12. She is getting all pretty'd up for ya...

Ya like the cold?? WE have pretty much had a fire going everyday for the past few days...eeeek! Seems early...but the cruise in April, the 24th on the Sensation...not yours...sorry wrong week...gives me something to look forward to. I have a gorgeous beach picture as my wallpaper...

Keep in touch...

Hey Dolores

Yea loving this weather and so is my oil company...lol

Are you ready for this storm coming? I heard snow in some parts! I am not ready for snow at all. I have to get the plow on if that is the case. I have a nice warn picture of the Triumph taking on passengers in some port on my puter.

Bummer about Cozumel I hope she is taking ships in April!

Thanks for posting, it gets tiring keeping this going, full of info...lol

Chuck

Carnival's Prices have gone up again!!!

Interior is now $829pp + Taxes and port Fees!:eek:

Ocean View is now $929pp + Taxes and Port Fees!:eek:

Balcony is Starting at $1129 + Taxes and Port Fees!:eek:

Our Prices are way beating this but I would get it now before Carnival takes our cabins that we have reserved then your out of luck! Carnival will at some point pull our Cabins that we have not booked! Jump Now!!!

These our, our Prices!!!

Priceing:

Amenities:

$ 250 pp deposit for all cabin assignments including single, triple, quads or suites.

Carnival's Prices have gone up again!!!

Interior is now $829pp + Taxes and port Fees!:eek:

Ocean View is now $929pp + Taxes and Port Fees!:eek:

Balcony is Starting at $1129 + Taxes and Port Fees!:eek:

Our Prices are way beating this but I would get it now before Carnival takes our cabins that we have reserved then your out of luck! Carnival will at some point pull our Cabins that we have not booked! Jump Now!!!

These our, our Prices!!!

Priceing:

Amenities:

$ 250 pp deposit for all cabin assignments including single, triple, quads or suites.

I can't beleave they want over $800 for an inside cabin!

Wow, Chuck...I am surprised they increased the prices so much...maybe they just realized that it was Easter/April vacation for many schools?

I must say the weather is just nasty today...but my Newfy dog...is in his glory, lol...

Yea I can't beleave it eather! When I first started this group an inside was $699 from carnival. I guess this ship is filling up!

I was griping this summer about carnival prices and ours but now,,, I have the best prices by far.

Oh this weather stinks. I am getting my anual furnace cleanning today Good thing we are going to need it!

I expect to go off line here shortly with all the wind trees will start coming down. Just got a wicked gust!:eek: Oh this is going to be a fun day I can tell all ready.

Hey we have our first game this weekend. Have you started yet? We are in Tier 3 pee wees. How about you?

I just saw on the news that a truck was blown over on the Bourne Bridge from the high winds!!

Our hockey started quite some time ago...we left our old organization...not happy at all...only down fall...coming back to town hockey (left a AAA team) is having to start from the bottom...because he didn't go to tryouts last spring...now he is playing beneathe him oh well...he has til December 12 to move up...if they have room up higher.

The winds don't seem too bad here...and I am on a ridge! We'll see...I suspect to lose the DSL at any given time though...

I just saw on the news that a truck was blown over on the Bourne Bridge from the high winds!!

Our hockey started quite some time ago...we left our old organization...not happy at all...only down fall...coming back to town hockey (left a AAA team) is having to start from the bottom...because he didn't go to tryouts last spring...now he is playing beneathe him oh well...he has til December 12 to move up...if they have room up higher.

The winds don't seem too bad here...and I am on a ridge! We'll see...I suspect to lose the DSL at any given time though...

Where is the Bourne Bridge?

Our Hockey program is not that great eather... But now with gas so high its hard to go to another league..

So do you think we will get into Cozumel?

Archived