once again, complaining works: the snails are back in 2 weeks!

H82seaUgo

How did our appreciation of snails turn into a "limit posts" forum?

Margaret.

Agree! :p

I'm so glad they are bringing the Escargot back. As you asked before, have any of the carnival ships had them available again?? I wish we could have them and Shrimp cocktail on the menu EVERYDAY!!! :D

Also would love to have Grand Marnier soufflé on the everyday menu! :)

Anyone realize that they are coming back at the exact same time that the steak house price goes up $5 per person?

If Princess (part of Carnival Corporation) can provide a steakhouse experience for $20, not sure why Carnival feels the need to go to $35.

The ribeye and filet on Princess were fantastic!

I didn't complain! I told Carnival it was "my favorite item on their menu". And note that I told CARNIVAL my opinion in a survey that ASKED for it. I also told them all the things I especially loved about the cruise. I did not tell them that they "owe" me Escargot or that they have "Failed or Betrayed a loyal, deserving customer". I'm not trying to be mean but It just seems like too much drama sometimes and it starts to get old. No matter what the topic of the thread, the same tired, worn out complaints are voiced again and again. Subject of this thread is Escargots and our Joy that it has returned to the menu. NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!! :D

Sorry for jumping on you. It's just that if I say 'I miss the live music on deck', I get called a hater, when I am anything but.....it seems some people can miss something and others can't.

Had them on my recent July 21-29 Valor Cruise. They were just as delicious as I remembered from previous cruises - I love the "did ya" on the menu each night. The only one I missed this cruise was the Oysters Rockefeller and that was the one I wanted to try the most. We were in Curacao and returned a little late for dinner.

Favorite "new to me" food was the ceviche at the fish & chips station. I was so fresh and delicious - I think I had it at least 5 times.

Had them on my recent July 21-29 Valor Cruise. They were just as delicious as I remembered from previous cruises - I love the "did ya" on the menu each night. The only one I missed this cruise was the Oysters Rockefeller and that was the one I wanted to try the most. We were in Curacao and returned a little late for dinner.

Favorite "new to me" food was the ceviche at the fish & chips station. I was so fresh and delicious - I think I had it at least 5 times.

The Oysters were also very good...I had 2 servings :)

I'm jealous!!! I love Oysters Rockefeller! You could put Rockefeller topping on shoe leather and it would probably be tasty! I've been on 18 cruises (4 different Cruise Lines) and have NEVER had Oysters Rockefeller on the menu. Are they having that on all the Carnival ships or only on that one?

Archived