Disney Wonder Alaska- July 2012

miosoti

We just got back from our 8 day cruise to Alaska. Since so many threads and posts helped us pack and get ready, I figured I would share our pictures and experiences that may help those who are getting ready to visit Alaska aboard the Wonder. We are a family of four (4 yr and 7 yr kids), thus the reason we chose Disney.

http://yaditravel.blogspot.com/

Thanks for posting. We leave in 12 days and I just pulled out the bags to start packing and was wondering what I should pack. What about nighttime? What did you bring for your kids to wear to sleep? We have a verhanda - but not sure what the temps will be like for sleeping. thanks for posting!

Thanks for posting. We leave in 12 days and I just pulled out the bags to start packing and was wondering what I should pack. What about nighttime? What did you bring for your kids to wear to sleep? We have a verhanda - but not sure what the temps will be like for sleeping. thanks for posting!

Staterooms with verandahs will be given additional throws (fleece), which people can bring along with them to the upper decks. The room temperature will be very comfortable and they have plenty of covers, but you may be opening the sliding doors a lot, especially when going through Tracy Arms. You can't go wrong with pjs with long sleeves and/or long pants if you are worried about them getting cold. We were in an interior cabin but when we walked by a stateroom with a verandah that was being serviced we could feel the temperature being at least 10 degrees cooler. I was never cold while in my room, but then again I didn't see daylight either. You will have a blast!

Archived