E-Mail from CCL Re: Triumph 10/22/12 Sailing

I received an e-mail about an itinerary change for this sailing. The only thing that changed is that the ship will return to Galveston at 8:30 am , so I was thinking this may affect anyone booked on this cruise with a return flight home.

The Disney Magic will be in Galveston that same day also. We are on the next Triumph cruise and they adjusted our arrival time also to 8:30. They also adjusted our port times in Progreso and Cozumel.

I received the email as well. The only thing I saw that changed on my March 21st Sailing was the arrival time back to Galvaston. Good for us we can sleep in alittle longer that morning!

249 till we Sail......But who is counting!!!!

The Disney Magic will be in Galveston that same day also. We are on the next Triumph cruise and they adjusted our arrival time also to 8:30. They also adjusted our port times in Progreso and Cozumel.

How does Disney ship effect the Triumph? On the Saturdays that both ships are in port, it shows Disney arriving 30 minutes after the Triumph.

Wow...haven't received this e-mail for our November 10th sailing....but oh well, like someone else said I can sleep in longer and have more time on the ship, since we drive to the port.

But it is definitely good information to have, for those that fly in!!!

I got the letter this morning as well (we are departing Nov. 19). Looks like it is effective for at least the 5-Day itinerary from 7/30/2012 to 4/21/2014.

Seems strange that it's only a 30 minute change, but I guess that 30 minutes could create a domino effect for those that are flying back home after getting into port.

Archived