Wine Drinkers-Dawn

My GF and I just returned from the Dawn 05/01-08 and one thing that might be of interest is that if you buy 5 bottles of wine in the resturants you get the 6th one free. You have to get the certificate at least we was given one the first time and you have to save your receipts even though we were told that they could look up the information

The only problem is the last night we ate at Cagneys and presented our receipts which included Salsa's which was a sangria (try the white) but since it was not a bottle we did not get the free bottle so we ordered bottle anyways since which was our 5th and was given the free 6th to take to our room which we did enjoy the 6th

Sam

I thought I did get the 6th martini..........or was it the 7th:confused:...... one free.......Darn:D

AAAH...but...Aside from the Martini Clinics....you can order the Classic Martini (10 oz) for $6.50 at all open bars from 5PM to Midnight. I believe every day but sailing day. Enjoy!

AAAH...but...Aside from the Martini Clinics....you can order the Classic Martini (10 oz) for $6.50 at all open bars from 5PM to Midnight. I believe every day but sailing day. Enjoy!

Thanks cosmopolitan for the info.

That is something that I will enjoy. However, can only have one. Anything more than one, I will not be responsible for my actions. :eek:

Thanks cosmopolitan for the info.

That is something that I will enjoy. However, can only have one. Anything more than one, I will not be responsible for my actions. :eek:

Aaaaah...you don't have to be responsible for your actions...you are on a ship...no driving! Just stagger back to your room! :) Carry a martini with you! ;) You can carry your martinis to wherever you want! :rolleyes: Just enjoy!

Archived