5/1/05 Dawn Review--CHUNKS!

greenie

Any child joining a Wotta Hooter on the criuse will be a Wotta Hooter Junior!

And if we got those noiseblowers like for New Years Eve ... they'll be our Wotta Hooter Tooters!

:D

Gotta get off this Wotta Hooter 'Pooter now ....

:eek:

Any child joining a Wotta Hooter on the criuse will be a Wotta Hooter Junior!

And if we got those noiseblowers like for New Years Eve ... they'll be our Wotta Hooter Tooters!

Gotta get off this Wotta Hooter 'Pooter now ....

:eek:

Does this make any member of the Wotta Hooter Cruise who's thread is pulled a Wotta Hooter Poofer?

OK, this has got to stop!

Does this make any member of the Wotta Hooter Cruise who's thread is pulled a Wotta Hooter Poofer?

OK, this has got to stop!

Good one! (You KNOW it's not gonna stop!) :D

I just hope that whatever ship we decide on has their plumbing in good working order. It's our vacation! We won't want to hafta worry about a Wotta Hooter Rotor Rooter.

:cool:

Greenie...your command of the simple "rhyme" has me in stitches this morning!

Just when I got my grin back to where it didn't hurt and stopped chuckling all by myself over the "Wotta Hooter Tooters" with a scene that played through my mind of all of us roaming en masse around the ship blowing our noisemakers like a kazoo band or an adult version of the little one's "Kid's Club" being paraded about by their counselors on Deck 7 late in the evening...I scroll down further and you "hit" us with another one...the "Wotta Hooter Roto Rooter"...I don't know if I can take any more! Perhaps we should encourage you to participate in the next cruise's passenger talent show as a stand-up comedienne. I think you have a second calling!

Debjo

Hi All: I just want to be sure I'm included in the planning for the spectacular WOOTTA HOOTTERS cruise! Email me at Curley5@aol.com

Debjo: if you don't mind, I'd love to read your review. Can you email it to me?

Tim: Thanks for the help on the Nassau change. Guess we'll just have to see when we get there ;) what time it is!

Well gotta run, but I'll be back :D

For Tim...

Your "novelette" is in the mail...I've also begun a NEW THREAD on the message boards and have started my segment by segment posts...SO, since you've got the "complete" EPISODE ONE...don't "give away" the ending to those C.C.er's who are reading the "serial" installments on the message board...O.K.?

For MSAmelia (Donna)...

Since you are about to embark with Sunday, I'll email EPISODE ONE to you as well. That way you can read all about my DAY ONE on the DAWN before you leave. You'll have to catch up on the rest of the "saga" when you return from your cruise, but by then you'll have your own "tale to tell"! Have a great trip! P.S. My message to Tim (above) applies to you too! Don't give the ending away!

And for everyone else...

The beginning of my 4/24 tale is now available at a message board near you...EPISODE ONE! (Actually EPSIDODE ONE-Part A as "greenie" suggested) Stay tuned for more developments...I've got to go to work now. Catch you on the flip side!

Debjo

Debjo. PLEASE e-mail me the complete EPISODE ONE I won't tell a sole anything. I promise! I just got online to see this post. Got to run back to work now but wanted to read it tonight.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif Debbie, PLEEEEEASE e-mail me your mini-novel review???!!! You have my e-mail address. THANK YOU!!!

I have been gigiling quite a bit with the "Wotta Hooters" rhyme, I LOVED the "WOTTA HOOTER TOOTERS"!!!! I got a "HOOT" out of that!!!

Can't we just do a "Roll-Call" for the "Wotta Hooters May 2007 Cruise, Ship To Be Determined......" ???? Why Not???

For us, the number of days does not matter, 7, 10, 11, whatever. As long as it is in the Caribbean, and if Great Stirrup Cay is on the agenda, that would be PERFECT!!!

Judyf, are you OK with NCL??? You did say you wanted a different cruise line and ship. We all should take a vote. Plus, we have TWO YEARS before the ACTUAL cruise, BUT, I would reccomend booking at least a year, maybe more, to take advantage of a better pricing rate. What do you all think????

TTFN

Suesan

Did you see the post ("Princess follows in NCL's wake") above stating that Princess and Holland America will begin sailing out of New York in the near future?! WOW!!! That means MORE options, MORE choices, MORE ships, MORE price rates!!! This is going to make ALL our future cruising MORE interesting!!!.....:)

Suesan

Debjo,

Thanks so much! I''ll be reading that tonight while watching tv. :D I won't spoil the good times for everyone else tho!

Greenie,

Okay..I was thinking....if it was an all girls cruise you were planning, then it'd truly be "a whotta hooters." LOL :p

Good thing we won't have to worry about that! :D

I love the idea of more cruise lines coming to NY. more choices!!

Donna,

Yeah it's always a mystery about some things with NCL..they need to relay info a little better to their pax I think! I know you'll have a great time though.

Debjo,

Thanks so much! I''ll be reading that tonight while watching tv. :D I won't spoil the good times for everyone else tho!

Greenie,

Okay..I was thinking....if it was an all girls cruise you were planning, then it'd truly be "a whotta hooters." LOL :p

Good thing we won't have to worry about that! :D

I love the idea of more cruise lines coming to NY. more choices!!

Donna,

Yeah it's always a mystery about some things with NCL..they need to relay info a little better to their pax I think! I know you'll have a great time though.

NJ ~ You are an absolute riot (I mean hoot!!!), I mean ...... well, you sound like you're a lot of fun. Please, please, please, join our Wotta Hooter cruise in 2 years!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeee!!!!!!

NJ ~ You are an absolute riot (I mean hoot!!!), I mean ...... well, you sound like you're a lot of fun. Please, please, please, join our Wotta Hooter cruise in 2 years!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeee!!!!!!

Don't you worry, 2Cruise, NJ will be with us! He's accepted the job of Director of Wotta Hoot's Recruits.

Judyf, are you OK with NCL??? You did say you wanted a different cruise line and ship. We all should take a vote. Plus, we have TWO YEARS before the ACTUAL cruise, BUT, I would reccomend booking at least a year, maybe more, to take advantage of a better pricing rate. What do you all think????

TTFN

Suesan

I'm good with NCL actually that would be great, Don;t need a different line I will sail any line just would like another ship then the Dawn, one I haven't sailed on. But I will go with the flow if the Dawn is the on;ly ship sailing out of NYC or where ever we decide. I'm like greenie 7 vacation days in a row would be the limit for me.

This is going to be so much fun! I agree the sooner we book and confirm the better.

Did you see the post ("Princess follows in NCL's wake") above stating that Princess and Holland America will begin sailing out of New York in the near future?! WOW!!! That means MORE options, MORE choices, MORE ships, MORE price rates!!! This is going to make ALL our future cruising MORE interesting!!!.....:)

Suesan

I'm ready! Princess would be nice to try. Any ship would be nice to try with me!

I started our Wotta Hoot Roll-Call. I really hope we don't get poofed for insufficiantly specific cruise plans!

Let's get this thang rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllin' .....!

I started our Wotta Hoot Roll-Call. I really hope we don't get poofed for insufficiantly specific cruise plans!

Let's get this thang rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllin' .....!

Where did you post it?

As greene said, not to worry, I'll be there!..I think I'll have to go to Hooters and get a shirt...haha.

We need a thread!! Judy - I think greenie meant this thread she started?

I'm with greenie...lets get this thing gooinnn.....woooohooooo

To Tim, Head Honcho for Recruitment: Will greatly appreciate your checking with the other committed cruisers for this trip if non-East Coast participants are welcome.... My husband Jeff and I are from the far, far west and totally enjoy Caribbean cruising!!! You will have a dynamite time on Dawn next week...we sailed last year May and had a totally terrific time!!! This ship is wonderful, and I can tell from the board postings that you are sailing with a bunch of fun folks! Please let me know upon your return if Hawaiians will be able to join what is shaping up to be an awesome funtime group,

Have a GREAT 1st time cruise........... Aloha nui loa, Barby Clarke (e-mail=jeffpaddle@aol.com)

Barby,

Of course you are welcome!!! It's going to be a BLAST, let me tell you. We don't have a ship yet (or line for sure) but as of now, we're planning for NCL I think. We have a 'roll call' going on the NCL roll call board. Check it out!

And thanks for the good wishes..I cannot wait until Sunday..just now when I thought about it I got all giddy. :D I'm going with a great bunch that I met on CC - couldn't have asked for a better first cruise. I'm so glad I found this site. Given me great times! Now I'm ready to embark on the Dawn. woooooooooohoooooo.

thanks again and don't be a stranger to our roll call we have going!

Tim :D

PS..you can come on one condition...you have a pre party in hawaii and invite all of us. LOL

Greenie and Cosmopolitan--First off, let me say THANK YOU for the great descriptions of the Owners Suites on the Dawn. I haven't sailed on NCL for years and years (have been being loyal to Celebrity, RCI and HAL) but when I checked out the new Jewel, it caught my eye. With all the new suite perks that the Jewel offers, I thought it's high time I try NCL again. So, I booked on the Jewel for the Transatlantic Miami to Barcelona 4/30/06 for 14 days. I'm in a deck 10 AA and it looks to be pretty much the same as those on the Dawn that you all sailed. After about 50 cruises, we're tired of all the regimentation of some of the other lines and Freestyle sounds pretty good to us. Hope the Jewel turns out to be as good as she sounds and NCL will have customers for life in us.

Greenie and Cosmopolitan--First off, let me say THANK YOU for the great descriptions of the Owners Suites on the Dawn. I haven't sailed on NCL for years and years (have been being loyal to Celebrity, RCI and HAL) but when I checked out the new Jewel, it caught my eye. With all the new suite perks that the Jewel offers, I thought it's high time I try NCL again. So, I booked on the Jewel for the Transatlantic Miami to Barcelona 4/30/06 for 14 days. I'm in a deck 10 AA and it looks to be pretty much the same as those on the Dawn that you all sailed. After about 50 cruises, we're tired of all the regimentation of some of the other lines and Freestyle sounds pretty good to us. Hope the Jewel turns out to be as good as she sounds and NCL will have customers for life in us.

JohnSax, you're welcome--no problem at all. And might I say WOW, but you have an excellent adventure lined up! I am envious--how wonderful to be:

A) Going to Barcelona

B) On the Jewel

C) In an Owner's Suite

D) For 2 whole weeks!

I hope you will let us know how everything was and what you thought about NCL/The Jewel, etc.

I don't see how you can have anything but a lovely lovely cruise.

:)

JohnSax, you're welcome--no problem at all. And might I say WOW, but you have an excellent adventure lined up! I am envious--how wonderful to be:

A) Going to Barcelona

B) On the Jewel

C) In an Owner's Suite

D) For 2 whole weeks!

I hope you will let us know how everything was and what you thought about NCL/The Jewel, etc.

I don't see how you can have anything but a lovely lovely cruise.

:)

Thanks so much Greenie--you are such a sweetheart--I hope we can meet onboard some day. I have a question--did you enjoy the Freestyle concept as much as the traditional dining (assuming you've done that). Cause I gotta tell you, being able to eat when and where we want each day without the regimentation sounds GREAT to us. We are both workaholics who run our own businesses and our vacations are sacred time for us.

Freestyle is the best!!!!! I must say and I've tried them both. I will do other lines again but believe me there's nothing like a vacation on a cruise with freestyle. Now's that's a real vacation!

Archived