Carnival Sensation Brides

Hi All! I'm a recent addition to this blog, but I've already found a TON of great info! I'll be getting married on the Carnival Sensation on the day of embarkation on February 28, 2013! I've researched reviews on here for the Sensation, but it seems as though most of them are from before its refurbishment in 2009. Is anyone reading this a Sensation bride past, present, or future?? Any info to share or pics would be even more awesome? I saw one review from a lady from January, but it wasn't near enough info to satiate my curiosity!! I'm looking forward to my wedding as I'm sure many of you are counting the days until your own as well! Congrats to all!

• 8 months later...

I am an older bride getting married on the sensation out of Port canaverla in may 2013

I see that your wedding was in February.

Congrats!

How did everything go?

I'm worried about trying to get everything on board and everyone ready on time.

Any tips for a future bride?

Any pictures?

I would appreciate any info.

Thanks

Babydocpc

I was very happy with my choice. I'm still in the middle of writing my review (I'm about half way done and already to 4 pages in word!).

How did everything go? Everything went very smoothly! I only encountered one issue with the wedding coordinators that did not print out my ceremony as promised, but I had a copy so it was ok. Everything else was just like a dream. The reception was fantastic, but I was sad it was so short (we had the 90 mins one)!

I'm worried about trying to get everything on board and everyone ready on time. Depending on how much your bring, I would say make sure you have a friend or two that can help. I took care of my dress and bag, gave my husband a box he was in charge of (favors, programs, ribbon wands,etc), and my best friend helped with our florals.

Any tips for a future bride? Have fun and take it all in! I made sure to really look at my husband and listen to our pastor during the ceremony. I knew it was going to be quick, so I wanted to make sure I really took the time to take this day in.

Any pictures? Pictures will be with the review. I was married in Fantasia, and my reception was in the Kaleidoscope Disco.

I would appreciate any info

Archived