nice bit of feedback

It is so nice to hear good reports, someone who has just been on Celebration gave me this feedback on my son made me feel so proud:D

We saw him rehearsing in a bar in Istanbul and he was awesome, he has been a fantastic addition to the cast, watched him in ' Concerto ' last night and he stormed it !!

It is so nice to hear good reports, someone who has just been on Celebration gave me this feedback on my son made me feel so proud:D

We saw him rehearsing in a bar in Istanbul and he was awesome, he has been a fantastic addition to the cast, watched him in ' Concerto ' last night and he stormed it !!

That's great, Gizzie, you must be so pleased :):):)

I presume your Son is Entertainment Team on Celebration?

Do they move around Ships or stay on same one?

He stays on for the duration of his contract then will decide what to do at the end of it why do you ask?

Gizzie

I have read a couple of posts I am sure about you seeing your Son on Celebration

I am on Celebration but not until next year hence the reason for asking:)

Gizzie

I have read a couple of posts I am sure about you seeing your Son on Celebration

I am on Celebration but not until next year hence the reason for asking:)

Ah right, yes you are right i saw him during our honeymoon, hope to see him next year too :)

Archived