Booking Dolphin Cove on Your Own?

nbp

We definitely would like to go to Dolphin Cove and do the Ultimate Dolphin Experience in Grand Cayman. It is not offered on Royal Caribbean excursion, just the Dolphin Encounter. I emailed Dolphin Cove directly yesterday and have not heard back. I do have a name, native way tours, came highly recommended by a friend. I e-mail them and have not heard back yet.

Has anyone recently been to Dolphin Cove and did this excursion and were you able to do it on your own or did you use a tour guide?

I received a response from Dolphin Cove in Grand Cayman and they do not recommend cruise ship passengers do the Ultimate Dolphin Experience, they recommend the Dolphin Swim.

You can book it directly with them because they do not offer it though RCI excursions. They will supply roundtrip transportation for $12 per person, and the Dolphin Swim is $139.

I am glad to hear you got your response from Dolphin Cove. My family and I also booked through them on our recent visit to Grand Cayman. I believe the only concern with passengers from cruise ships doing the Ultimate Dolphin Experience is the time constraints and ensuring everyone makes it back to the ships on-time. Regardless, we thoroughly enjoyed our excursion with Dolphin Cove, as well as our trip to Stingray City with them. You won’t regret it! ENJOY.

Archived