Carnival Destiny Cabin 9174

TiggerInNY

Has anyone stayed in cabin 9174 or 9176 on the Destiny? We are booked Dec. 20th. How much rocking and rolling do you feel that far forward? I've never sailed that forward before and I'm a little leery. Thanks for your help.

We had lido balcony last May & didn't have much movement at all. It was a great room & the shower in the lisp balcony rooms were bigger...I've been in other balcony's on lido on past cruises & the were very small. Great choice of rooms & convenient location to pools, good etc....

We stayed in 9121 which just about the furthest forward besides the 4Js? that look onto the secret deck. We didnt feel anything this trip or when we were on the Panorama deck on the Victory.

We were 7191 on the Destiny last week. It definitely had movement in the room you could feel when laying in bed, but nothing that I would consider "rocking and rolling". :)

Has anyone stayed in cabin 9174 or 9176 on the Destiny? We are booked Dec. 20th. How much rocking and rolling do you feel that far forward? I've never sailed that forward before and I'm a little leery. Thanks for your help.

Archived