Mr. Sancho's or Cozumel Bar Hop????

vski21

I am so torn. Both of these places/tours sound amazing. If anyone has been to both of these places and has any insight as to which one is better and why....I would love to hear your thoughts......

Let's see. Mr Sancho's is all inclusive or ala carte, either way. All inclusive can be had for $45 online. All drinks, all you can eat, lounges and umbrellas included. Freshwater pool and swim up bar, massage tables, hammocks, change rooms, gift shops. There are tours available, and water sports, horseback riding, terrific waiters and bartenders, nice beach. Incredible service. Spend as much time there as you want.

The BarHop is $49 I think. That gets you transportation to several bars and or restaurants on the other side of the island. Nice, not so crowded, a couple free shots at each. Stay maybe 45/60 minutes at each place. A good way to see some of the "out areas". All other drinks and food are extra. I understand it's a very good tour. One couple suggested $150 - 200 spending over and above? Seems high? Duration is 4- 5 hours?

I think this is pretty close...........

I am so torn. Both of these places/tours sound amazing. If anyone has been to both of these places and has any insight as to which one is better and why....I would love to hear your thoughts......

Unless you want to tour the east side your best bet is Mr. Sanchos. Your paying about the same for an entire day 9-5 local time at Sancho's. The tour of the island and shots and transport is all that is included on the other tour. Its all up to what your looking for.

Thank you. I guess I just have to pick one. I absolutely love beaches. Last year I went to Nachi Cocum and had a wonderful time. I thought it would be nice to try Mr. Sanchos...but then I keep reading all the reviews on the Cozumel Bar Hop and everyone says it is truly amazing and the beauty is breathtaking. I am still undecided. I guess I am going to just have to pick one and go with it.

Archived