Glory vs Valor

gypsyrose

There is not much difference between the two other than age and interior design theme. The Glory leaves on Saturday from Pt. Canaveral and the Valor on Sunday from Miami. Which port and sailing day would suit you better for travel? Which has a better price? I guess those would be my deciding factor.

Chances of getting an upgrade on Glory from a window to a balcony is greater. The way the ship is designed is that there is only one floor of window views. If you are a family of 4 -there is only one room for 4 with a window, so if you book guarentee your chances are great. Happened to us on the Legend. The miracle is narrower to fit through the canal.

Pool side-the Valor has the step style deck.

Chances of getting an upgrade on Glory from a window to a balcony is greater. The way the ship is designed is that there is only one floor of window views. If you are a family of 4 -there is only one room for 4 with a window, so if you book guarentee your chances are great. Happened to us on the Legend. The miracle is narrower to fit through the canal.

Pool side-the Valor has the step style deck.

This post confuses me. Both the Glory and Valor are Conquest class ships and are designed the same way. Also on this class of ship there are "two" decks with outside cabins not one. The Glory and Valor are different than the Legend and Miracle as they are Spirit class ships.

I think Renee has confused this thread with the other thread that is comparing Glory to Miracle.

I agree with cruisingator2; whichever ship has the lower price is the one I would choose. Actually, since we live in Orlando, and Port Canaveral is only 45 minutes away, I personally would probably do the Glory again unless there is a significantly lower price on the Valor for the week we wanted to go. Will you be flying? Driving? Which port is closer and/or cheaper for you to get to?

Hello

Except for the color scheme in the interior, the Valor and Glory are virtually the same ship. The Valor has 2 more ice cream machines though. :)

I liked the ports better on the Valor ( Roatan and Grand Cayman are gorgeous). If you want to get up close and personal with the sting rays (which I thought was totally awesome, then go on the Valor because it goes to Grand Cayman) I also thought the their was less motion on the Valor.

I thought the food was better on the Glory (but this might have changed)

I also think that debarkation on the Glory was easier.

I guess everything evens out.

I had a good time on both!! :D

This post confuses me. Both the Glory and Valor are Conquest class ships and are designed the same way. Also on this class of ship there are "two" decks with outside cabins not one. The Glory and Valor are different than the Legend and Miracle as they are Spirit class ships.

cruisemom is right. wrong thread. I was thinking Spirit vs conquest

Archived