Carnival.com problem when checking cruise details

gtalum

When I log in to carnival.com and click "View Cruise Details" my booking page is all screwed up. The date and ship of the cruise is right, and my booking number is right, but no details show up. It just says "Carnival.BusinessLogic.SES.BookingItineraryException". Is there a problem with my reservation? Or is it just an issue on carnival.com?

Using the BookModify method, everything shows up okay. I guess the reservation is okay, but it's showing up messed up in the normal "view cruise details" page. I fired off an email to my TA, hopefully she can get it straightened out. I want to start buying shore excursions. :)

When I log in to carnival.com and click "View Cruise Details" my booking page is all screwed up. The date and ship of the cruise is right, and my booking number is right, but no details show up. It just says "Carnival.BusinessLogic.SES.BookingItineraryException". Is there a problem with my reservation? Or is it just an issue on carnival.com?

I logged on today & yesterday & I got the same info on the page that you got, all the info was right but paged was all screwed up!!

Well that makes me feel better. :)

As I mentioend above, when I checked it using the "BookModify" method, all of the details are fine.

And as for the question above regarding buying shore excursions at carnival.com, they became available on my reservation sometime before 140 days out. I was surprised myself. :)

Well that makes me feel better. :)

As I mentioend above, when I checked it using the "BookModify" method, all of the details are fine.

And as for the question above regarding buying shore excursions at carnival.com, they became available on my reservation sometime before 140 days out. I was surprised myself. :)

I thought you could purchase them after you had a fully deposited cruise. Mine were available the first time I checked my reservation after putting down my deposit.

Hi,

I called carnival and asked when I could purchase ours. they said 180 days before you go. She laughed because I'm still over a year away. so I get excited. She said to just relax I have lots of time.....

Carla

The website says 180 days, but they have been available to me for well over 230 days. So it just depends.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Shore_Excursions_FAQs/shore_ex_faq_WhenCanIBook.aspx

When can I book my shore excursions?spacer.gif

Provided you have a valid cruise booking number and have met all deposit requirements for each guest you are booking shore excursions for, you can book shore excursions online beginning 180 days before your sail date. Keep in mind, unless otherwise noted in the shore excursion description, you will have until 5 days prior to sailing to make new shore excursion bookings. If you would like to purchase excursions after the cut-off date, you will need to do so once onboard. Some excursions have a limited capacity so booking early may ensure that the excursions you want are available.

Re: Website problems...which browser are you using? I check the site almost daily and havent had any problems.

Hi,

I called carnival and asked when I could purchase ours. they said 180 days before you go. She laughed because I'm still over a year away. so I get excited. She said to just relax I have lots of time.....

Carla

Ohhh, ok, maybe mine was available because I booked under 180 days out, I think it was at 150 or something like that.

Re: Website problems...which browser are you using? I check the site almost daily and havent had any problems.

I have tried with both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and get teh same reult, so it's not a browser issue.

Just an update: my problem went away soemtiem this afternoon. The details are all back in place and correct. If you were having a similar problem, you might want to check yourself. :)

What we are finding out on another Thread with this same problem, If you are using AOL, Try Minimizing it, and open up Internet Explore manually, this should work.

Im using Internet Explore Ver. 6.0.2900.3180 xpsp SP2 GDR. 050301-1519

Its been working ok everyday on www.carnival.com .

Archived