Beware online booking for QV world voyage 2013

navylark

I've been watching the UK online booking site - observing fares on QV world voyage 2013 - particularly 'NY - Sydney' and 'Fort Laurderdale - Sydney' sectors. I've been puzzled that the fares for Voyage Only and for Voyage + Air, whilst showing at different levels - I.E. higher for the Air option on the first page of the booking process, in fact give the same price for both options when the final price is quoted.

I was tempted to go ahead and book the with air option - but suspecting it seemed too good to be true rang Cunard to check.

To cut a long story short the IT dept to whom I was referred by the booking dept, after a half hour wait, confirmed that the air inclusive online prices where completely incorrect.

They said it would be corrected - but today the same fault is present.

Goodness knows what will happen to anyone who has booked what they thought was an air inclusive option at the incorrect price.

So do beware if you are thinking of booking online.

I'm not sure how many other QV 2013 world cruise sectors have a similar problem.

Navylark

Archived