cabin 7126 on Jewel

I have 7122 for Dec. There are lifeboats on deck 6. I looked at the ship a couple of months ago while she was docked at Key West & have some pictures. Bottom line is that you may not be able to look straight down & see water but no problem looking out. There was a string on this board ref. this a while back.

Can anyone tell me about the balcony in this room? When youb look down, are the life boats directly under you? Anyone have any pictures? Thanks for your help!

Yes there will be lifeboats directly under your balcony. You won´t be able to see them as there is a white roof above the lifeboats. That´s what you´ll look at. You won´t be able to look straight down to the water. You have to look out.

I have plenty of pics posted on my website, see link in my signature. There should be enough pics to give you an idea what your cabin will look like and what roof I´m talking about.

Does anyone know how far aft the lifeboats go? We are in cabins 7142 and 7144. My TA said these were not obstucted view.....but looking down on a lifeboat cover...I would call that obstructed! Anyone know for sure?

Does anyone know how far aft the lifeboats go? We are in cabins 7142 and 7144. My TA said these were not obstucted view.....but looking down on a lifeboat cover...I would call that obstructed! Anyone know for sure?

Yes the lifeboats will go approximately up to cabins in the 7120´s range. There are only two lifeboats and one rescueboat after the hump.

But if you ask about the white roof / lifeboatcover, this goes the whole way down up to cabin 7150.

Balconies of cabins 7142 and 7144 are not obstructed view cabins, but they will definitely have the white roof under the balcony and you won´t be able to look straight down to the water.

hey madforcruisung can you tell me if you like JOS I just booked for 10/05

It´s a great ship and I really enjoyed it. In fact I like it so much that I´m going on the Jewel for the third time in less than two weeks. If you have any questions feel free to ask and if you like to read my reviews or have a look at my pics, they are on my website (see the link below).

This is only my 4th cruise but I am so excited. I booked for 3 couples. My husband and myself got a D1 balcony I hope it is nice it is on then 9th floor. I did see your pics I am going to go crazy till October I come into this site everyday and just look for reviews and pics. :) :) :)

Archived