Taxi Fare Question

lisa1234

Leaving for our cruise on May 22. We are thinking of snorkeling at Dzul Ha in the morning, then back to the ship to change and eat. In the afternoon, we were interested in seeing San Gervasio ruins (I know it is small, but still interesting). I think taxi to Dzul Ha will be about $10 each way. Anyone know how much taxi would be to San Gervasio and how long it takes to get there? Another option would be to go straight from Dzul Ha to San Gervasio if they are in the same direction. I should probably look at a map, but I know someone on here can probably help me.

A taxi to Dzul Ha should be $7 each way. From your ship, a taxi to San Gervasio and back will be $45. That includes them waiting for you there. If you go straight from Dzul Ha, they might charge a bit more. It is in the same direction. From the pier to San Gervasio will take 20-30 minutes depending on which pier you are at, maybe 35 minutes from Dzul Ha.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for the info. It's great to have a ballpark figure to know what to expect. We're trying to avoid renting a car and those prices don't seem too high, so I think we'll use the taxi.

Archived