Balcony vs Oceanview

puggal

Not for Alaska. This is one cruise you want a balcony on - we spent a lot of time watching whales on our balcony.

We had friends who took insides and they were kicking themselves that they didn't get the balconies. None of them saw the wildlife that we did.

I agree with everyone else - you get the balcony and get them insides near you. You'll regret it if you don't have at least one balcony.

My opinion (just mine) - an oceanview isn't worth it to me. I'd just as soon book an inside. If I'm going to have a view, I'd rather pay the extra for the balcony. My two cents.

I agree with the other posters. For an alaska trip, SOMEONE must have a balcony. We put my teen boys in one inside room, and my daughter and mother-in-law in another inside room across the hall from our mini-suite. We got an couple extra keys to our room so they could come enjoy the balcony if they wanted.

Alaska balcony view :) See why you need one?

IMG_3436-vi.jpg

IMG_3417-vi.jpg

IMG_3247-vi.jpg

Archived